2019 Intentional Women's Leadership Conference
presented by the Women's Business Council of the Greater Kokomo Chamber of Commerce
Registration opens at 8:30 a.m., with the conference getting underway at 9 a.m. Closing remarks will be 3 p.m., wrapping up at 3:30 p.m.
This year's conference has 15 breakout sessions and a keynote speaker during lunch at noon.
Joanne Barnes, of Indiana Wesleyan University, will present "Overcoming the roadblocks to advancing women in leadership: Impression drives the change"
- Kate Aguilar, Indiana University Kokomo: "How to Overcome Bias and Embrace the Real You"
- Kalena James, LCR Coaching: "4 Ways to Handle Interruptions Like a Pro"
- Nan Braun, SHAK Makerspace: "Why Nurturing Your Inner Creative is Great for Your Career"
- Cheri Brown, Moving Toward Balance: "Cultivating Mindfulness: A Pathway to Self-Discovery, Discovering the Authentic You"
- Jennifer Hindman, Community Howard Regional Health: "Building a Better You: Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Dr. Dana Stewart, Meadows Medical Center: "Fighting Negativity"
- Jennifer Way, WAY Solutions: "Love/Hate Relationship with Women in Power"
- Crista Tharp, Blissfully Simple Events: "Superwoman Complex"
- Stephanie Oden, Scensible Solutions 4 Life: "Got Goals, Now What? Are You Going for Your Goals with Your Feet on the Brake and the Gas?
- Kristen Bilkey, Northwestern School Corporation: "A female’s perspective working in a male-dominated field"
- James Nielson, Kokomo Police Department: "Workplace Safety"
- Paul Wyman, The Wyman Group: "A Man’s Perspective Working in a Female-Dominated Field"
- Liz Kerns, Greater Kokomo Chamber of Commerce: "Leadership through Organizational Change"