Greater Kokomo Alliance seeks Administrative Coordinator
Greater Kokomo Economic Development Alliance
Position Title: Administrative Coordinator
Position Reports To: Alliance CEO
Issue Date: June 2018
Position Description Summary
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing office support and clerical services in a fast paced, high volume environment. Ensures that office efficiencies are maintained by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Capable of scheduling meetings, arranging travel, preparing project documents, arranging calendars and other related duties.
- Assures fair and equitable treatment of all peers, members, volunteers, and customers.
- Works with support and peer entities to implement and carry out all assigned duties.
- Complete any and all tasks as designated by the Alliance CEO
- Provide administrative support for Alliance President and other Inventrek-based management staff, including scheduling, document management and meeting preparation.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and manage as appropriate.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail.
- Manage office supplies inventory.
- Process requests for information from current and potential new businesses and residents.
- Maintain ChamberMaster database with required board and council information.
- Support administrative requirements of downtown other Alliance divisions based on availability and needs.
- Prepare and maintain lease documents and certificates of insurance for Inventrek Technology Park tenants
- Maintain mail room for Inventrek Technology Park tenants
Interested candidates should contact Mike McCool at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills (i.e. active listener, creative problem solver)
- Ability to interact with a variety of businesspeople, community leaders, and elected officials
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Business professional attire required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- previous experience working in an office environment
- Ability to lift 25 pounds